Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays from my family

We were finally able to find some time for family pictures last week. It's been a LOOOOOONG time since we've done this and I've never done it myself (always gone to a studio). Meredith and Eli both did great for us. Usually it's one or the other..but never both. The moon and stars must have been aligned just right. Here are some...I haven't gotten to edit all of them yet but there are many more good ones! I'm really happy!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a happy new year too!!!







3 comments:

MommyB said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!! I love the one of the whole fam! PS I've loved that mailbox since i saw it in your pics last year before we brought Aves in, too cool!

cj said...

I can't believe how big they both are now! Beautiful pics! We have to get together again soon.

Tanaja said...

These are too cute! I love some of these new backgrounds you have! Eli's getting to be such a big boy now! Good to see you come out from behind the camera! LOL! People are loving the photos you did for me!