Friday, January 8, 2010

My Niece | Charlotte, NC Photographer

Over New Year’s weekend I went home to Georgia to visit with my mom. My sister and her family also made the trip down which happens just once a year. So I took advantage of my 13 year old niece who loves being in front of the camera as much as I love being behind it :) Teenagers!!!

Well we went to Savannah (on what had to be the coldest day in record for the area) to River Street. I love this part of Savannah and it's perfect for pictures. The lighting was great…the subject was great...the only thing not great was the cold, but we managed :)






In our effort to warm up, we jumped into one of the little shops. They happened to have these cute little umbrellas that I love so much. Conveniently they had the correct color for what my niece was wearing...PERFECT. So I bought one and we headed back out into the cold. It's a good thing a few more doors down is River Street Sweets. Nothing like a bite of pralines to warm the soul!!


1 comment:

MommyB said...

They DID turn out great! She's very pretty and I love the area!