Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby "J" is 6 weeks old! | Cornelius, NC Photographer

Although "J" is still a newborn he really was very alert and didn't want to miss anything. We did get a few sleepy baby pictures but mostly he was looking around and very curious in everything going on. I had fun with this session. It has been a while for me working with a baby so tiny and I really do miss it. I love these little ones so much!

We had some snow and ice this weekend but I'm glad mom and dad made the hike to my studio to finally get some pictures of little "J".

Enjoy!






This picture cracks me up. Really what 6 week old is this strong!? Mom and dad ... he's going to be crawling before you know it!





This was one of the first pictures I took. A ham in front of the camera already!

1 comment:

MommyB said...

AWWWWwwwwwwwwww what a sweetie. My fav is the last one!