Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A fun morning with C and P {dogs} | Concord, NC Photographer

This session was a little out of the ordinary for me! I really did enjoy spending the morning C and P and their owners. C is sick and his owner wanted some pictures of him before he passes and called me. She wasn't sure if I did this sort of thing and I haven't before, but this was totally worth it to me to do. I'm a little bit of a softy when it comes to pets, and I really wanted her to have pictures she can treasure for years to come. C is part of the family after all!

Now...you would think taking pictures of dogs would be completely different than taking picture of children. However, we did a lot of bribing with treats and made a lot of silly noises to get them to look at the camera. Hmmm...that sounds really familiar to me ;)

Also thank you to "Mommy J" for referring this family my way!










No comments: