Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandchildren

This is the final session. I was very tired by this point of the day. This is my Mom and dad (in-law) and all their grandchildren. I've wanted to do a nice picture like this since before Eli was born...but now I'm glad we waited. Eli is the last one and we are all done having kids! I can't choose a favorite but I can tell you how few pictures I have of all 7 sets of eyeballs looking my direction at the same time haha. Wait did I get even one...?








AND...this one was just for fun and mostly for the grandchildren. It was taken the night before my crazy 6-session day. These two are usually pretty fun loving and silly, so here's the real na-na and pa-pa. I love it! :)

2 comments:

Trista said...

You HAD to be one pooped photographer at the end of all these...you crazy chica. I'll bet your grandparents love these!!! And NICE JOB on getting all that eye contact!! That's without headswaps?! I'm in awe.

MommyB said...

The brown is so fun. I love how Meredith is wearing her dress in most of the pics!! Funny!