Friday, February 13, 2009

The Paynes

Yep the Paynes...we are related! Can you tell? Probably not. This is #4 in my portrait marathon. I wish I could have done more for them, but the two little ones were tired so our session was pretty short. We had snow the week before and school needed to make up the day on Saturday. So we rescheduled the session for the afternoon and both boys hadn't had a nap. Even though that happened, I'm pretty pleased with what we did get. I hope to get to photo them again soon!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara!
What a mild understatement about the boys! The boy's were horrible!
Anyway, we love the pics! Hope the next time we have them made, we can do them first thing!!! Yeah, you really know how to take great shots. Thanks for being such a trooper and taking what you did!
Love,
Jackie