Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trash the Dress (well not totally)...

One of my BFFs from town has been wanting to do a trash the dress session with me for months now and I finally had a free Saturday! This was so much fun and very laid back and I would do it again in a heart beat! Rachel is always so great and poses for me anywhere I put her lol. I couldn't ask for a better model!!

We didn't really "trash" the dress but we still did a lot of fun things. We even passed the fire station and when the guys were hanging out on the balcony. They let us pose with their truck for a few minutes. By 1:30 it was nearly 97 degrees outside so Rachel ended the day with a beer in the parking lot...which she totally deserved for rocking our session!









1 comment:

Glamour Girl said...

Ok, I'm ready - let's do it again!