Friday, August 7, 2009

The Prayer of My Life ~ How God Changed Me in Seven Months

That is the title of this young man's book (yes I can call him young since he is younger than me) ;)

Tony is a member of the same chruch as I, and he approched me about a month ago to take pictures for the cover of his book. HOW EXCITING to think that my image will be on the cover of a book...even more exciting is that this book is going to be very awesome, unique, and full of God.

As I hunted all day long for a location, something told me to try an old friend who is a realtor and buys older properties around Charlotte. He had an old manufacturing plant and a run down apartment complex. Timing could not have been better and both locations were PERFECT for what we needed. There was no way I would have found anything like this on my own. Thanks MIKE!








1 comment:

Glamour Girl said...

Love these! I wonder how you ever thought of calling Mike???? Hmm....

;)