Saturday, October 24, 2009

Abby is THREE! | Charlotte, NC Photographer

I've been taking pictures of Abby since she was 2 months old. I love this little girl like she's my own. She's so smart and funny and loves to do everything!

The day we did these photos it was 40 degrees outside (middle of October is normally much warmer here) and everyone was freezing including me. Abby however ran around like it didn't even bother her, but she did want some hot cocoa...which we did get after walking a few blocks and finding a Starbucks.

After the cocoa we were supposed to get a few family pictures but it just didn't work out. The wind really started blowing and everyone was pretty miserable. Next time for sure!

These were in uptown Charlotte. I love this location for big kids!!









1 comment:

MommyB said...

She's getting so big, great shots barbara