Thursday, October 29, 2009

Four Year Old "D" | Cornelius, NC Photographer

"D" (aka Buzz Lightyear) is always a joy to photograph. It's not every day I have a child younger than 5 in my studio who willingly takes pictures without much of the candy bribery. "D" always poses just like I ask him to...and even does some of his own. It's so AWESOME!! H also has such a great little personality and was talking non-stop from the time he stepped through the door until he left. He only paused to eat some candy towards the end!

I really had a good day last Saturday with my two fun subjects ("S" from my previous post and "D"). I hope this continues for a long time!!

Enjoy!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic! Your right he does work well with the photographer! What a cutie!

MommyB said...

What a cutie!! Fun pics and love the costume.