Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun times with "E" and "J" | Cornelius, NC Photographer

This was the most interesting session I've had to date!! Little "E" was great! She would pretty much do anything I asked with a little bribery of course, but "J" was so not into it.

Mommy "S" was at a loss what to do and we laid him down in my son's crib for a short nap hoping he was just tired and when he woke up he'd be in a better mood. It worked a little. He didn't want his picture taken but we still got a few decent shots. He is the first to have to take a nap during a session haha (and while he was getting a nap, Mommy "S" gave me a new hair cut)!

However! These two kiddos are truely cutie pies and I hope next time they both will give me a few more smiles :)











This picture pretty much sums up "J"s mood. Even cake would not cheer him up...It's my party and I cry if I want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddos, I think the pics turned out great!