Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Children in the Park | Concord, NC Photographer

Recently I joined a meetup group for Portrait Photographers. I really want to learn and grow as a photographer and figured what's better than being surrounded by people with the same passion as I. I've only been to a couple of events, and this one sparked my interest because it was specifically for photographing children and we could bring our own as "models". Meredith is definitely not one to model these days, but she did have fun just playing and being a four year old at the playground. I was able to catch a few good pictures of her especially when she wanted to play dress up with the outfits in the prop box. The other children were all very cute and I was happy to be able to make it out that day. It was rather hot (in the upper 90s) so my children were melting by 10am so we left before the luncheon. Maybe next time I'll be able to hang out a little longer.

If you have a passion in anything, really take a look on meetup.com for a group. I don't know what I would have done without finding friends from joining those groups!!






1 comment:

MommyB said...

Awww I like Meetup too ;) found some amazing people there.