Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The "W" five ~ Concord, NC Photographer

I've been really behind on updating my blog this summer but thought I should share pictures of this little cutie. I've been taking pictures of twins "A" and "B" since they were around 10 months old. Naturally, it was a pleasure to get to take pictures of baby "C". This little girl made me work for these shots though. I can't tell you how many times she pooped and peed. AND goodness she did not want to sleep! That doesn't matter though I think we got some good shots of her wide eyed and bushy tailed...and even some "pretend sleep" shots as well. I can't wait to see this little princess grow up. She is sure to be as sweet as "A" and "B".

The "W" family of 5!!!




These are two of my favorite pictures from the session. We never thought we'd get the first one with both parents hands because "C" wouldn't go to sleep. But she finally dozed off for about 5 minutes which is just the right amount of time to get the shot.

No comments: